Ixia NTO 5204
Entry-Level, 1Gbps Switch for Lower-Speed Network Areas.
Ixia's Net Tool Optimizer™(NTO) 5204 network monitoring switch offers a cost-effective entry-level solution for copper networks requiring 1Gbps network monitoring tool visibility. The 5204 is ideal for lower speed portions of the network such as access layers, or areas where a large number of 1Gbps monitoring tools need traffic access. This versatile solution aggregates, replicates, and filters traffic using the industry's most advanced, easy-to-use, drag-and-drop control panel.
The Ixia NTO 5204 includes two module slots at the rear of the unit, where up to four 10GE ports can be added using the Network Visibility Solutions 5200 Series expansion modules. Expansion modules are available to support CX4, XFP, and SFP+ interfaces. Featuring an intuitive CLI-Free control panel, the 5204 enables simplified complete system configuration. Software updates and licensing can be performed quickly and efficiently through the same industry-leading GUI.
- Cost-effective entry-level solution for lower-speed networks
- Aggregates, replicates, and filters traffic
- Intuitive drag-and-drop control panel
- Simplified configuration and updating
- No change board approval required
- High availability redundancy features and power source
- Broad spectrum of support
- Supports CX4, XFP and SFP+ interfaces